to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Myrtle Beach and Rockford.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Rockford in 2009 was 61.17%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to RFD for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 102 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Rockford, IL in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Rockford from Virgin America is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 149 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to RFD in 2009 was Virgin America's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 1,228 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Rockford in 2009.
- Air Uganda, Virgin America offer flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Rockford, IL.
- 2,153 seats were available on flights from MYR to RFD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,228 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to RFD that year.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 638 passengers from MYR to RFD in 2009.
- Virgin America operated flights from MYR to RFD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Baltimore? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including South Bend Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Cayman Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.