Book your MYR to SJU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Myrtle Beach to San Juan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MYR and SJU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Myrtle Beach SC to Luis Munoz Marin Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MYR to SJU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Juan (SJU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Juan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MYR to SJU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Myrtle Beach to San Juan (MYR to SJU)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 170 passengers from MYR to SJU in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Myrtle Beach and San Juan.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to San Juan in 2009 was 98.47%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to San Juan, Puerto Rico in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 323 seats were available on flights from MYR to SJU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 318 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to SJU that year.
- There were 318 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to San Juan in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to SJU in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines, Xtra Airways offer flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to SJU for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and San Juan from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MYR to SJU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dominica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.