to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 170 passengers from MYR to SJU in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Myrtle Beach and San Juan.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to San Juan in 2009 was 98.47%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to San Juan, Puerto Rico in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 323 seats were available on flights from MYR to SJU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 318 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to SJU that year.
- There were 318 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to San Juan in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to SJU in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines, Xtra Airways offer flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to SJU for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and San Juan from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MYR to SJU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dominica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.