Book your MYR to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Myrtle Beach to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MYR and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Myrtle Beach SC to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MYR to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MYR to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Myrtle Beach SC to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MYR to DCA
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Myrtle Beach to Washington, DC (MYR to DCA)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Myrtle Beach and Washington.
- There were 2,969 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Washington in 2009.
- Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Spirit Airlines offer flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Washington, DC.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to DCA in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 3,703 seats were available on flights from MYR to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,969 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to DCA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to DCA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from MYR to DCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Washington from Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 1,537 passengers from MYR to DCA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Washington in 2009 was 79.47%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Houston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Washington and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Monica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.