to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Washington in 2009 was 75.51%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to IAD for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 18,550 seats were available on flights from MYR to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,884 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to IAD that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Myrtle Beach and Washington.
- Air Uganda operated flights from MYR to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to IAD in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 14,884 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Washington in 2009.
- American Connection carried a total of 14,800 passengers from MYR to IAD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Washington from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- American Connection, Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Washington, DC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Reno Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Niagara Falls and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mackinac Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Playa del Carmen Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.