to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to ILM in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 136 seats were available on flights from MYR to ILM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to ILM that year.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from MYR to ILM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 44 passengers from MYR to ILM in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to ILM for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Myrtle Beach to Wilmington.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Wilmington, NC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Wilmington in 2009 was 88%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Wilmington from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Wilmington, NC.
- There were 44 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Wilmington in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nairobi Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.