Book your NAN to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nadi to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NAN and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nadi Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NAN to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nadi (NAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nadi on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NAN to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Nadi Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NAN to LAX
|Air New Zealand||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Fiji Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Qantas||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nadi to Los Angeles (NAN to LAX)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAN to LAX for UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 374 seats.
- There were 79,663 passengers that flew from Nadi to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nadi, Fiji to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Air Pacific's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air Pacific operated flights from NAN to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nadi to Los Angeles in 2009 was 69.14%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Nadi and Los Angeles.
- Air Pacific carried a total of 75,305 passengers from NAN to LAX in 2009.
- Air Pacific, UNITED offer flights from Nadi, Fiji to Los Angeles, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nadi and Los Angeles from Air Pacific is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 453 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAN to LAX in 2009 was Air Pacific's B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
- 115,157 seats were available on flights from NAN to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 79,663 passengers flew on all flights from NAN to LAX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels New Orleans you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.