Book your NGO to GUM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nagoya to Guam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NGO and GUM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Chubu Centrair Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NGO to GUM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nagoya (NGO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nagoya on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NGO to GUM Route Map
Route information for flights from Chubu Centrair Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NGO to GUM
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nagoya to Guam (NGO to GUM)
- There were 98,062 passengers that flew from Nagoya to Guam in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nagoya and Guam from Korean Air is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 335 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nagoya to Guam in 2009 was 62.11%.
- Continental Micronesia, Northwest Airlines, JALWays, Korean Air offer flights from Nagoya, Japan to Guam, Guam.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Nagoya and Guam.
- Continental Micronesia carried a total of 59,459 passengers from NGO to GUM in 2009.
- Continental Micronesia operated flights from NGO to GUM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nagoya, Japan to Guam, Guam in 2009 was JALWays' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NGO to GUM for Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
- 174,247 seats were available on flights from NGO to GUM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 98,062 passengers flew on all flights from NGO to GUM that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing NGO to GUM in 2009 was Continental Micronesia's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)