Book your WNA to BET flights with Expedia and find last-minute Napakiak to Bethel airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between WNA and BET, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Napakiak AK to Bethel AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
WNA to BET Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Napakiak (WNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Napakiak on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bethel (BET), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bethel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
WNA to BET Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Napakiak to Bethel (WNA to BET)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Napakiak and Bethel.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from WNA to BET for Yute Air Alaska is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 4 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Napakiak and Bethel from Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Napakiak to Bethel in 2009 was 29.68%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Napakiak, AK to Bethel, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- Yute Air Alaska carried a total of 799 passengers from WNA to BET in 2009.
- Aero Flight operated flights from WNA to BET using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 5,175 seats were available on flights from WNA to BET in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,427 passengers flew on all flights from WNA to BET that year.
- There were 1,427 passengers that flew from Napakiak to Bethel in 2009.
- Yute Air Alaska, Aero Flight, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Napakiak, AK to Bethel, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing WNA to BET in 2009 was Aero Flight's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)