to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Napakiak and Bethel.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from WNA to BET for Yute Air Alaska is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 4 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Napakiak and Bethel from Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Napakiak to Bethel in 2009 was 29.68%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Napakiak, AK to Bethel, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- Yute Air Alaska carried a total of 799 passengers from WNA to BET in 2009.
- Aero Flight operated flights from WNA to BET using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 5,175 seats were available on flights from WNA to BET in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,427 passengers flew on all flights from WNA to BET that year.
- There were 1,427 passengers that flew from Napakiak to Bethel in 2009.
- Yute Air Alaska, Aero Flight, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Napakiak, AK to Bethel, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing WNA to BET in 2009 was Aero Flight's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)