Book your BNA to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nashville to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BNA and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nashville Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BNA to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BNA to BWI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nashville to Baltimore (BNA to BWI)
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Nashville and Baltimore.
- American Eagle operated flights from BNA to BWI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nashville to Baltimore in 2009 was 66.64%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nashville and Baltimore from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Greenland, Air Wisconsin, American Eagle offer flights from Nashville, TN to Baltimore, MD.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nashville, TN to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 1,244 seats were available on flights from BNA to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 785 passengers flew on all flights from BNA to BWI that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 179 passengers from BNA to BWI in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BNA to BWI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- There were 785 passengers that flew from Nashville to Baltimore in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BNA to BWI for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Fort Wayne? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Guangzhou Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.