Book your BNA to BED flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nashville to Bedford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BNA and BED, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nashville Intl. to Laurence G. Hanscom Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BNA to BED Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bedford (BED), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bedford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BNA to BED Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Davenport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glacier National Park Lodging you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nashville to Bedford (BNA to BED)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Nashville and Bedford.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BNA to BED for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- There were 443 passengers that flew from Nashville to Bedford in 2009.
- Air Greenland, Delta Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Nashville, TN to Bedford, MA.
- 662 seats were available on flights from BNA to BED in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 443 passengers flew on all flights from BNA to BED that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nashville and Bedford from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nashville, TN to Bedford, MA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 271 passengers from BNA to BED in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BNA to BED using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BNA to BED in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nashville to Bedford in 2009 was 71.53%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)