Book your BNA to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nashville to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BNA and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nashville Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BNA to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BNA to DAY Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Seaport Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key Largo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Maui Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nashville to Dayton (BNA to DAY)
- There were 85 passengers that flew from Nashville to Dayton in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Nashville, TN to Dayton, OH.
- The newest aircraft servicing BNA to DAY in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BNA to DAY for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nashville, TN to Dayton, OH in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 42 passengers from BNA to DAY in 2009.
- 186 seats were available on flights from BNA to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 85 passengers flew on all flights from BNA to DAY that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nashville to Dayton in 2009 was 43.78%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Nashville and Dayton.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nashville and Dayton from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from BNA to DAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)