to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nashville and Fort Wayne from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from BNA to FWA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Nashville to Fort Wayne.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BNA to FWA for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nashville, TN to Fort Wayne, IN in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nashville to Fort Wayne in 2009 was 99.05%.
- There were 188 passengers that flew from Nashville to Fort Wayne in 2009.
- 190 seats were available on flights from BNA to FWA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 188 passengers flew on all flights from BNA to FWA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BNA to FWA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle offers flights from Nashville, TN to Fort Wayne, IN.
- American Eagle carried a total of 188 passengers from BNA to FWA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Little Rock and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New Mexico you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Mackinac Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.