Book your BNA to GNV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nashville to Gainesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BNA and GNV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nashville Intl. to Gainesville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BNA to GNV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Gainesville (GNV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gainesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BNA to GNV Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Teahupoo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Armands Circle you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nashville to Gainesville (BNA to GNV)
- 210 seats were available on flights from BNA to GNV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 172 passengers flew on all flights from BNA to GNV that year.
- Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Nashville, TN to Gainesville, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing BNA to GNV in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BNA to GNV for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nashville, TN to Gainesville, FL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nashville and Gainesville from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- There were 172 passengers that flew from Nashville to Gainesville in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 136 passengers from BNA to GNV in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nashville to Gainesville in 2009 was 78.5%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BNA to GNV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Nashville and Gainesville.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)