to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 94 passengers from BNA to MDT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nashville, TN to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nashville to Harrisburg in 2009 was 93.6%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BNA to MDT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nashville and Harrisburg from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Wisconsin, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Nashville, TN to Harrisburg, PA.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Nashville and Harrisburg.
- There were 234 passengers that flew from Nashville to Harrisburg in 2009.
- 424 seats were available on flights from BNA to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 234 passengers flew on all flights from BNA to MDT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BNA to MDT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BNA to MDT in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amalfi Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.