Book your BNA to MDT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nashville to Harrisburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BNA and MDT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nashville Intl. to Harrisburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BNA to MDT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BNA to MDT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nashville to Harrisburg (BNA to MDT)
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 94 passengers from BNA to MDT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nashville, TN to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nashville to Harrisburg in 2009 was 93.6%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BNA to MDT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nashville and Harrisburg from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Wisconsin, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Nashville, TN to Harrisburg, PA.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Nashville and Harrisburg.
- There were 234 passengers that flew from Nashville to Harrisburg in 2009.
- 424 seats were available on flights from BNA to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 234 passengers flew on all flights from BNA to MDT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BNA to MDT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BNA to MDT in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amalfi Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.