to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nashville to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 85.21%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nashville and Oklahoma City from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BNA to OKC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BNA to OKC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 116 seats were available on flights from BNA to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 100 passengers flew on all flights from BNA to OKC that year.
- There were 100 passengers that flew from Nashville to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Nashville and Oklahoma City.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Nashville, TN to Oklahoma City, OK.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 61 passengers from BNA to OKC in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nashville, TN to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from BNA to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Anthony Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.