Book your BNA to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nashville to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BNA and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nashville Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BNA to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BNA to PHX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nashville to Phoenix (BNA to PHX)
- US Airways carried a total of 280 passengers from BNA to PHX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nashville to Phoenix in 2009 was 74.68%.
- 822 seats were available on flights from BNA to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 493 passengers flew on all flights from BNA to PHX that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BNA to PHX for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Nashville and Phoenix.
- US Airways, Northwest Airlines, Air Greenland, Air Canada offer flights from Nashville, TN to Phoenix, AZ.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nashville and Phoenix from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nashville, TN to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 493 passengers that flew from Nashville to Phoenix in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BNA to PHX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BNA to PHX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cincinnati Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.