to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland operated flights from BNA to RIC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nashville and Richmond from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BNA to RIC for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nashville to Richmond in 2009 was 61.08%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BNA to RIC in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 87 passengers from BNA to RIC in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Comair, American Eagle offer flights from Nashville, TN to Richmond, VA.
- There were 209 passengers that flew from Nashville to Richmond in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nashville, TN to Richmond, VA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Nashville and Richmond.
- 517 seats were available on flights from BNA to RIC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 209 passengers flew on all flights from BNA to RIC that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Isla Verde Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.