to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nashville to Syracuse in 2009 was 45%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BNA to SYR in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from BNA to SYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nashville, TN to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 190 seats were available on flights from BNA to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 63 passengers flew on all flights from BNA to SYR that year.
- There were 63 passengers that flew from Nashville to Syracuse in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Nashville to Syracuse.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nashville and Syracuse from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BNA to SYR for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- American Airlines offers flights from Nashville, TN to Syracuse, NY.
- American Airlines carried a total of 63 passengers from BNA to SYR in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental in Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chicago Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las.vegas.vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.