Book your BNA to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nashville to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BNA and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nashville Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BNA to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BNA to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from Nashville Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BNA to YYZ
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nashville to Toronto (BNA to YYZ)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Nashville to Toronto.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nashville and Toronto from Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Canada Jazz offers flights from Nashville, TN to Toronto, Canada.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from BNA to YYZ using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BNA to YYZ for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 28,950 seats were available on flights from BNA to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,181 passengers flew on all flights from BNA to YYZ that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BNA to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 15,181 passengers that flew from Nashville to Toronto in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nashville, TN to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nashville to Toronto in 2009 was 52.32%.
- Air Canada Jazz carried a total of 15,181 passengers from BNA to YYZ in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Triangle Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hanoi Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.