to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 95 passengers from BNA to ICT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nashville to Wichita in 2009 was 96%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Nashville and Wichita.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nashville, TN to Wichita, KS in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air offer flights from Nashville, TN to Wichita, KS.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BNA to ICT for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 150 seats were available on flights from BNA to ICT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 144 passengers flew on all flights from BNA to ICT that year.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from BNA to ICT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 166 passengers that flew from Nashville to Wichita in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BNA to ICT in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nashville and Wichita from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cancun Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Cincinnati you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Barcelona Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.