Book your NAS to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nassau to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NAS and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nassau Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NAS to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NAS to ATL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Tampa? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seattle Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Francisco Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Nassau Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NAS to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nassau to Atlanta (NAS to ATL)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 104,092 passengers from NAS to ATL in 2009.
- There were 113,572 passengers that flew from Nassau to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Atlanta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Atlanta in 2009 was 72.32%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from NAS to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Atlanta from World Airways is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 318 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to ATL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Nassau and Atlanta.
- 153,481 seats were available on flights from NAS to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 113,284 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to ATL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)