Book your NAS to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nassau to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NAS and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nassau Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NAS to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NAS to BWI Route Map
Route information for flights from Nassau Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NAS to BWI
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nassau to Baltimore (NAS to BWI)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was World Airways' DC-10-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 1,450 seats were available on flights from NAS to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 522 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to BWI that year.
- There were 522 passengers that flew from Nassau to Baltimore in 2009.
- AirTran Airways, Continental Airlines offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Baltimore, MD.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 361 passengers from NAS to BWI in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to BWI in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from NAS to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to BWI for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Baltimore in 2009 was 65.35%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Baltimore from World Airways is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 318 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Nassau and Baltimore.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Juan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Verona Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.