Book your NAS to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nassau to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NAS and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nassau Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NAS to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NAS to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Nassau Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NAS to CLT
|Bahamasair||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nassau to Charlotte (NAS to CLT)
- There were 94,097 passengers that flew from Nassau to Charlotte in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to CLT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to CLT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Charlotte, NC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Charlotte from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Charlotte in 2009 was 72.6%.
- 121,828 seats were available on flights from NAS to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93,356 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to CLT that year.
- US Airways operated flights from NAS to CLT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 93,238 passengers from NAS to CLT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Nassau and Charlotte.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Nashville Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amarillo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.