to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Nassau to Cincinnati.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Cincinnati from Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to CVG in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Comair operated flights from NAS to CVG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair offers flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Cincinnati, OH.
- There were 2,618 passengers that flew from Nassau to Cincinnati in 2009.
- Comair carried a total of 2,618 passengers from NAS to CVG in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to CVG for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 2,986 seats were available on flights from NAS to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,618 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to CVG that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Cincinnati in 2009 was 89.95%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Fort Lauderdale and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key Largo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Branson Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.