Book your NAS to CLE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nassau to Cleveland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NAS and CLE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nassau Intl. to Hopkins Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NAS to CLE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NAS to CLE Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Canyon Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Walt Disney World today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nassau to Cleveland (NAS to CLE)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Cleveland from Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- There were 1,711 passengers that flew from Nassau to Cleveland in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 1,599 passengers from NAS to CLE in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Nassau and Cleveland.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Cleveland in 2009 was 85.86%.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Cleveland, OH.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to CLE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to CLE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 1,964 seats were available on flights from NAS to CLE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,711 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to CLE that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from NAS to CLE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Cleveland, OH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)