Book your NAS to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nassau to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NAS and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nassau Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NAS to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NAS to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from Nassau Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NAS to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nassau to Detroit (NAS to DTW)
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to DTW in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to DTW for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from NAS to DTW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Detroit from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, USA 3000 offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Detroit, MI.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 8,478 passengers from NAS to DTW in 2009.
- There were 8,881 passengers that flew from Nassau to Detroit in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Nassau and Detroit.
- 10,956 seats were available on flights from NAS to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,591 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to DTW that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Detroit in 2009 was 72.23%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Detroit, MI in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Calgary and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Jose del Cabo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.