Book your NAS to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nassau to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NAS and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nassau Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NAS to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NAS to FLL Route Map
Route information for flights from Nassau Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NAS to FLL
|Bahamasair||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Bahamasair||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nassau to Fort Lauderdale (NAS to FLL)
- Bahamasair, Spirit Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Gulfstream International Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to FLL for Gulfstream International Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to FLL in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 199,348 passengers that flew from Nassau to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Nassau and Fort Lauderdale.
- Bahamasair operated flights from NAS to FLL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 299,630 seats were available on flights from NAS to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 199,348 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to FLL that year.
- Bahamasair carried a total of 69,331 passengers from NAS to FLL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Fort Lauderdale from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 64.69%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Tulsa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.