to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Airlines, Executive Airlines offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Fort Myers, FL.
- American Airlines operated flights from NAS to RSW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to RSW in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Fort Myers in 2009 was 86.76%.
- There were 182 passengers that flew from Nassau to Fort Myers in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Fort Myers, FL in 2009 was Executive Airlines' ATR-72 from Aerospatiale/aeritalia which started flying in 1990.
- 380 seats were available on flights from NAS to RSW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 182 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to RSW that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Nassau and Fort Myers.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Fort Myers from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 125 passengers from NAS to RSW in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to RSW for Executive Airlines is the ATR-72 built by Aerospatiale/aeritalia with 64 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)