Book your NAS to RSW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nassau to Fort Myers airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NAS and RSW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nassau Intl. to Southwest Florida Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NAS to RSW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NAS to RSW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nassau to Fort Myers (NAS to RSW)
- American Airlines, Executive Airlines offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Fort Myers, FL.
- American Airlines operated flights from NAS to RSW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to RSW in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Fort Myers in 2009 was 86.76%.
- There were 182 passengers that flew from Nassau to Fort Myers in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Fort Myers, FL in 2009 was Executive Airlines' ATR-72 from Aerospatiale/aeritalia which started flying in 1990.
- 380 seats were available on flights from NAS to RSW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 182 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to RSW that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Nassau and Fort Myers.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Fort Myers from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 125 passengers from NAS to RSW in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to RSW for Executive Airlines is the ATR-72 built by Aerospatiale/aeritalia with 64 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)