Book your NAS to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nassau to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NAS and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nassau Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NAS to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NAS to IAH Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nassau to Houston (NAS to IAH)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from NAS to IAH using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 9,138 passengers that flew from Nassau to Houston in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Houston in 2009 was 78.47%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Nassau and Houston.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to IAH in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, World Airways, American Airlines offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Houston, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to IAH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Houston from World Airways is the MD-11 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 248 seats.
- 10,867 seats were available on flights from NAS to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,138 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to IAH that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 4,986 passengers from NAS to IAH in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)