Book your NAS to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nassau to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NAS and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nassau Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NAS to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NAS to IND Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Austin? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Philadelphia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Montauk Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nassau to Indianapolis (NAS to IND)
- Air Greenland operated flights from NAS to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 173 seats were available on flights from NAS to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 148 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to IND that year.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Indianapolis, IN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to IND for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 148 passengers from NAS to IND in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Indianapolis in 2009 was 85.55%.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to IND in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Indianapolis from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Nassau to Indianapolis.
- There were 148 passengers that flew from Nassau to Indianapolis in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)