to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to TYS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Knoxville in 2009 was 92%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from NAS to TYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Knoxville, TN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 46 passengers that flew from Nassau to Knoxville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Knoxville from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from NAS to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to TYS that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Nassau to Knoxville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to TYS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 46 passengers from NAS to TYS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vegas Hotel Deals you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.