Book your NAS to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nassau to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NAS and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nassau Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NAS to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NAS to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Nassau Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NAS to MIA
|American Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72|
|Bahamasair||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Bahamasair||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nassau to Miami (NAS to MIA)
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Nassau and Miami.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Miami from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 187 seats.
- Executive Airlines carried a total of 174,243 passengers from NAS to MIA in 2009.
- Executive Airlines, Bahamasair, American Airlines, USA 3000, Air Canada, US Airways offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Miami, FL.
- 357,840 seats were available on flights from NAS to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 250,386 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to MIA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to MIA for Gulfstream International Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from NAS to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Miami in 2009 was 75.4%.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 250,386 passengers that flew from Nassau to Miami in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Argentina you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vida Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.