Book your NAS to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nassau to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NAS and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nassau Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NAS to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NAS to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Nassau Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NAS to JFK
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nassau to New York (NAS to JFK)
- 120,742 seats were available on flights from NAS to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 92,785 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to JFK that year.
- There were 92,785 passengers that flew from Nassau to New York in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Nassau and New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to JFK for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to JFK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and New York from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 92,546 passengers from NAS to JFK in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from NAS to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to New York, NY in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to New York in 2009 was 76.96%.
- JetBlue Airways, USA 3000, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to New York, NY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Louis Arch you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.