Book your NAS to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nassau to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NAS and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nassau Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NAS to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NAS to LGA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nassau to New York (NAS to LGA)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from NAS to LGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to LGA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Nassau and New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to New York in 2009 was 73.84%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to LGA for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- 35,882 seats were available on flights from NAS to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,212 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to LGA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to New York, NY.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 12,448 passengers from NAS to LGA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and New York from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 141 seats.
- There were 26,212 passengers that flew from Nassau to New York in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Baton Rouge? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Turks and Caicos and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Del Mar Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Panama City Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.