Book your NAS to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nassau to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NAS and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nassau Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NAS to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NAS to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Nassau Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NAS to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nassau to Newark (NAS to EWR)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 47,746 passengers from NAS to EWR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Nassau and Newark.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, North American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Newark, NJ.
- 68,950 seats were available on flights from NAS to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 59,596 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to EWR that year.
- There were 59,596 passengers that flew from Nassau to Newark in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from NAS to EWR using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Newark in 2009 was 85.24%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Holocaust Museum you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.