to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to ORF for Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 150 passengers from NAS to ORF in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Norfolk, VA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Nassau to Norfolk.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Norfolk from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- There were 236 passengers that flew from Nassau to Norfolk in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Norfolk in 2009 was 86.71%.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to ORF in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing which started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from NAS to ORF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 173 seats were available on flights from NAS to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 150 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to ORF that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Disneyland you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.