Book your NAS to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nassau to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NAS and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nassau Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NAS to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NAS to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Nassau Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NAS to MCO
|Bahamasair||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Bahamasair||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nassau to Orlando (NAS to MCO)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Nassau and Orlando.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to MCO in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Bahamasair carried a total of 28,750 passengers from NAS to MCO in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Orlando in 2009 was 63.02%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Orlando from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Bahamasair's DHC8-300 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- Bahamasair, JetBlue Airways, AirTran Airways offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Orlando, FL.
- Bahamasair operated flights from NAS to MCO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 77,480 seats were available on flights from NAS to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51,783 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to MCO that year.
- There were 51,783 passengers that flew from Nassau to Orlando in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to MCO for Bahamasair is the DHC8-300 built by Dehavilland with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Richard Petty Driving Experience you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.