to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 624 passengers that flew from Nassau to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- 218 seats were available on flights from NAS to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 200 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to PIT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 84.11%.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to PIT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to PIT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Pittsburgh from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- USA 3000, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Pittsburgh, PA.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from NAS to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Nassau and Pittsburgh.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 165 passengers from NAS to PIT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Aruba? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Belize and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulfport Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Montego Bay Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.