to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Raleigh, NC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to RDU for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from NAS to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to RDU in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- There were 416 passengers that flew from Nassau to Raleigh in 2009.
- 612 seats were available on flights from NAS to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 329 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to RDU that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Raleigh from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 166 passengers from NAS to RDU in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Raleigh in 2009 was 72.16%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Nassau and Raleigh.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to NYC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disneyland Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.