Book your NAS to PIE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nassau to St. Petersburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NAS and PIE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nassau Intl. to St. Petersburg Clearwater Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Petersburg (PIE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Petersburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NAS to PIE Route Map
Looking for Cheap Car Rental NYC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Paris and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Outer Banks Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nassau to St. Petersburg (NAS to PIE)
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from NAS to PIE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Nassau, Bahamas to St. Petersburg, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to PIE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Nassau to St. Petersburg.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 46 passengers from NAS to PIE in 2009.
- There were 46 passengers that flew from Nassau to St. Petersburg in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to PIE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 50 seats were available on flights from NAS to PIE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to PIE that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to St. Petersburg, FL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to St. Petersburg in 2009 was 92%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and St. Petersburg from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)