Book your NAS to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Nassau to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NAS and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Nassau Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NAS to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NAS to IAD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Nassau to Washington, DC (NAS to IAD)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Nassau and Washington.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to Washington in 2009 was 85.64%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and Washington from World Airways is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 318 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to Washington, DC in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- World Airways, Air Greenland, USA 3000, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to Washington, DC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to IAD for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from NAS to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 1,768 seats were available on flights from NAS to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,339 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to IAD that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to IAD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 1,339 passengers that flew from Nassau to Washington in 2009.
- World Airways carried a total of 591 passengers from NAS to IAD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Fort Lauderdale Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Orlando and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Panama City Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Washington DC today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.