to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Nassau, Bahamas to West Palm Beach, FL in 2009 was Gulfstream International Airlines' BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Nassau to West Palm Beach in 2009 was 55.38%.
- Gulfstream International Airlines, Spirit Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Nassau, Bahamas to West Palm Beach, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Nassau and West Palm Beach from Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from NAS to PBI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NAS to PBI for Gulfstream International Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing NAS to PBI in 2009 was Spirit Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Nassau and West Palm Beach.
- There were 1,105 passengers that flew from Nassau to West Palm Beach in 2009.
- Gulfstream International Airlines carried a total of 951 passengers from NAS to PBI in 2009.
- 1,822 seats were available on flights from NAS to PBI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,105 passengers flew on all flights from NAS to PBI that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)