to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Comair offers flights from New Orleans, LA to Augusta, GA.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to AGS in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Augusta, GA in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 62 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Augusta in 2009.
- 70 seats were available on flights from MSY to AGS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to AGS that year.
- Comair operated flights from MSY to AGS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to AGS for Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Augusta in 2009 was 88.57%.
- Comair carried a total of 62 passengers from MSY to AGS in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New Orleans to Augusta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Augusta from Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Santa Monica Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Montego Bay and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Foxwoods you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.