Book your MSY to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to BTR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to Baton Rouge (MSY to BTR)
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 108 passengers from MSY to BTR in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to BTR in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle operated flights from MSY to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from New Orleans, LA to Baton Rouge, LA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 76.73%.
- 244 seats were available on flights from MSY to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 148 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to BTR that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to BTR for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New Orleans and Baton Rouge.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Baton Rouge from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 148 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Baton Rouge in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Stillwater Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.