to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland operated flights from MSY to CUN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 1,447 seats were available on flights from MSY to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,119 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to CUN that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Cancun from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 479 passengers from MSY to CUN in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Cancun in 2009 was 81.13%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to CUN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, UNITED offer flights from New Orleans, LA to Cancun, Mexico.
- There were 1,119 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Cancun in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New Orleans and Cancun.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to CUN for Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Panama Map you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.