Book your MSY to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to CUN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to Cancun (MSY to CUN)
- Air Greenland operated flights from MSY to CUN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 1,447 seats were available on flights from MSY to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,119 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to CUN that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Cancun from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 479 passengers from MSY to CUN in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Cancun in 2009 was 81.13%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to CUN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, UNITED offer flights from New Orleans, LA to Cancun, Mexico.
- There were 1,119 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Cancun in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New Orleans and Cancun.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to CUN for Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Panama Map you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.