Book your MSY to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSY to ORD
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to Chicago (MSY to ORD)
- American Airlines carried a total of 80,855 passengers from MSY to ORD in 2009.
- Flight #1452, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from New Orleans to Chicago.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight between MSY and ORD takes about 115 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New Orleans and Chicago.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from New Orleans to Chicago.
- There were 178,157 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Chicago in 2009.
- American Airlines, UNITED, Shuttle America, American Eagle, Gojet Airlines offer flights from New Orleans, LA to Chicago, IL.
- UNITED, American Airlines, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from New Orleans to Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Chicago from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Chicago in 2009 was 76.31%.
- The shortest flight distance between New Orleans and Chicago is 837 miles.
- UNITED operated flights from MSY to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 235,996 seats were available on flights from MSY to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 178,157 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to ORD that year.
- The average flight time from New Orleans, LA to Chicago, IL takes about 119 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Bora Bora and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Carmel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.