Book your MSY to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to CVG Route Map
Route information for flights from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSY to CVG
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to Cincinnati (MSY to CVG)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to CVG for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The average flight time from New Orleans, LA to Cincinnati, OH takes about 103 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between New Orleans and Cincinnati is 700 miles.
- Comair, Chautauqua Airlines, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from New Orleans, LA to Cincinnati, OH.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New Orleans to Cincinnati.
- There were 33,734 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Cincinnati in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from MSY to CVG using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #6448, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from New Orleans to Cincinnati.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Cincinnati from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to CVG in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New Orleans and Cincinnati.
- 39,838 seats were available on flights from MSY to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,734 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to CVG that year.
- Comair carried a total of 19,440 passengers from MSY to CVG in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Cincinnati in 2009 was 83.21%.
- The shortest flight between MSY and CVG takes about 101 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair operate the shortest flights from New Orleans to Cincinnati.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in Miami you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.