Book your MSY to CLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to College Station airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and CLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Easterwood with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from College Station (CLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from College Station on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to CLL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Acapulco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ojai Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to College Station (MSY to CLL)
- USA 3000 offers flights from New Orleans, LA to College Station, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to CLL in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to CLL for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and College Station from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to College Station in 2009 was 25.6%.
- There were 43 passengers that flew from New Orleans to College Station in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from MSY to CLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 43 passengers from MSY to CLL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to College Station, TX in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New Orleans to College Station.
- 330 seats were available on flights from MSY to CLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to CLL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)