Book your MSY to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSY to DFW
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to Dallas (MSY to DFW)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New Orleans and Dallas.
- There were 254,089 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Dallas in 2009.
- 318,392 seats were available on flights from MSY to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 254,089 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to DFW that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from MSY to DFW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New Orleans to Dallas.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from New Orleans to Dallas.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Dallas in 2009 was 79.49%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Dallas from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 254,018 passengers from MSY to DFW in 2009.
- The average flight time from New Orleans, LA to Dallas, TX takes about 73 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between New Orleans and Dallas is 448 miles.
- The shortest flight between MSY and DFW takes about 73 minutes.
- Flight #1847, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from New Orleans to Dallas.
- American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from New Orleans, LA to Dallas, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to DFW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kaanapali Beach Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.