Book your MSY to EVV flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to Evansville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and EVV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Evansville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to EVV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Evansville (EVV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Evansville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to EVV Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Mexico City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glenwood Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Barcelona Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to Evansville (MSY to EVV)
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to EVV in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- 70 seats were available on flights from MSY to EVV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to EVV that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Evansville from Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Evansville, IN in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Comair offers flights from New Orleans, LA to Evansville, IN.
- There were 26 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Evansville in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New Orleans to Evansville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Evansville in 2009 was 37.14%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to EVV for Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Comair operated flights from MSY to EVV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair carried a total of 26 passengers from MSY to EVV in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)